Tomorrow, 10th of November, an online webinar will be held with the title “Giving Energy an Edge: Showcasing the Edge to Cloud Continuum in Energy” from 10am to 1.20pm. During the event NEMO project will be explained through the Open Calls.
This is an excellent opportunity for all actors of the energy industry, specially researchers, SME’s, Start-ups, developers, or energy companies. During the event you will learn the latest insights of the most transformative use cases at the crossroads of energy and Cloud-Edge-IoT computing, but also will be able to explore funding and support opportunities for your energy projects.
Also you will be able to:
- Engage in open call applications
- Establish connections with key stakeholders in the European tech ecosystem
- Learn how emerging edge technologies can benefit your business and understand the opportunities for transitioning to a CEI approach
- Explore potential energy-centred applications and development of new products and services
- Identify partners, customers, and alternative architectures within the Cloud Continuum in energy
At 11.20 there will be a lecture on Open Call Oportunities as part of the agenda of the online event. Our colleague Dimitrios Skias, from our partner INTRA, will be explaining NEMO Project and our 1st Open Calls, whose deadline for applications ends on November, 30th.
Check out the rest of the event’s agenda here. (https://eucloudedgeiot.eu/event/giving-energy-edge-showcase/)